WHAT DOES Old Mill Toyota DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- employment information and payment history
- credit history and credit scores
All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons Old Mill Toyota chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information
Does Old Mill Toyota share?
Can you limit this sharing?
For our everyday business purposes-- such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
For our marketing purposes-- to offer our products and services to you
For joint marketing with other financial companies
We don't share
For our affiliates' everyday business purposes-- information about your transactions and experiences
For our affiliates' everyday business purposes-- information about your creditworthiness
We don't share
For nonaffiliates to market to you
We don't share
Please Call 866-359-7883
What we Do
How does Old Mill Toyota protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Old Mill Toyota collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- apply for financing or apply for a lease
- provide employment information
- give us your contact information or show your driver's license
Why can't I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes -- information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Old Mill Toyota does not share with any affiliates.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Old Mill Toyota does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Old Mill Toyota does not does not jointly market.